Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sorry one more thing....

Sorry.....I have been so busy I answer emails and blog after the rest of the day. One of my dear friends let me know one of my favorite singers will be coming to the Memphis Area...Charles Billingsley. He came to my church when we dedicated the new building on 51! He will be coming to a local church in Bartlett. When he came to our church he was so impressed with our choir as he should have been. We rock! Anyway....one of the songs he arranged and sings with his choir now is "Let the Veil Down". Why am I saying this? It was such a blessing tonight to have my friend send me the link to this wonderful song. During the live performance they will have children signing the words and I don't know the technical term for it but use "blacklights" to emphasize just the hands. Oh....what a blessing. I can't wait to see how this presentation will be used to change lives forever. Here are the words...... If you can't find the link to this wonderful song let me know I will be glad to email it to you!

Behold, hanging before you is the sacrifice of God, the Lamb, pure and holy.
Creation stands in awe, removing all that hinders the worship of our King
As He cries, "It is Finished", heaven sings.

CHORUS
Let the veil down, let the praise go up
Let the veil down, let the praise go up,
Let the veil down, we're in the presence of the Lord.
Let the veil down, let the praise go up
Let the veil down, let the praise go up
Let the veil down, we're in the presence of the Lord.

We come before You with a sacrifice of praise,
A song here in this holy place to the Lamb of God we raise.
For the One Who stood reminding us of all our sin
Has been torn away, and now we can go in.

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!