Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And then there was peace....

God I see you in everything in my life
Even in the trials unmeasurable strife
And yet in those dark moments your light was so bright
I am trusting in You to come and make things right
But Lord not my ways but Yours alone
Oh keep me close don't let me roam
Thank you at the end of the day when everything cease
There will be rest...there will be peace

And so it begins a new chapter in my life. I don't know the title yet but I know change is coming.And yet I am not scared. I am not even worried. There is too much to worry about that could freeze me right in my tracks. The "what ifs" hit me last night. And yet I wake up this morning with the clearest of mind. Last night I saw the hand of God directing my life. Call me crazy...you won't be the first. But it is so releasing and peaceful to FINALLY see the hand of God directing your life. He was always there....I just finally took a glance. And there it was. I have lived in a "what if" mentality for years and the what ifs happened. And I remained. I don't know what the future holds and yet I have never been more excited. The profile I wrote to the left is correct. No matter what......I get to come home a forgiven child of the one and only Almighty God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine, Mother of Scott, Megan and the future Brandi Balentine, daughter of Jim and Doris Graves, friend to the greatest friends a woman can ask for. I AM BLESSED! I AM FAVORED! I AM FREE! I AM LOVED!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!