


Where did my little baby go? This was the joy I had tonight! A great afternoon as well. Zoey looked at me styling Meg's hair and sat next to her as if to say STYLE MINE TOO! What a fun day! I didn't have to make quick decisions.... that will be tomorrow. This didn't have ANYTHING to do with the craziness in my life. This was simply me being the Momma of the most beautiful girl in the world. Her escort caught his
breath when he saw her. Her best friends were all around her. Her Dad and I teared up. In one of the pictures you see drumsticks in her hands. That represents the most amazing thing about this young woman. She is diverse, unique, confident. This will be the first time that BMS had a homecoming court nominee to play a drum special during the homecoming events. You should have seen her! She was beating on the trashcans in this dress! It was awesome!!! And for a very precious moment all was right with the world. Tomorrow life will return to crazy, bright and early, but tonight will be fresh on my mind. What an incredible night we did have! My precious Megan, I wish I could express just how proud I am of you. I love you MPB! ****On a very sad side note...Please keep the Tanner family in your prayers. Megan's Escort (Trent) left his Dad at the hospital who had just underwent cancer surgery to come and escort my Meg tonight. This young man, only 13, is having to face a very tough road. This wonderful family needs our prayers desperately!
breath when he saw her. Her best friends were all around her. Her Dad and I teared up. In one of the pictures you see drumsticks in her hands. That represents the most amazing thing about this young woman. She is diverse, unique, confident. This will be the first time that BMS had a homecoming court nominee to play a drum special during the homecoming events. You should have seen her! She was beating on the trashcans in this dress! It was awesome!!! And for a very precious moment all was right with the world. Tomorrow life will return to crazy, bright and early, but tonight will be fresh on my mind. What an incredible night we did have! My precious Megan, I wish I could express just how proud I am of you. I love you MPB! ****On a very sad side note...Please keep the Tanner family in your prayers. Megan's Escort (Trent) left his Dad at the hospital who had just underwent cancer surgery to come and escort my Meg tonight. This young man, only 13, is having to face a very tough road. This wonderful family needs our prayers desperately!

No comments:
Post a Comment