Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oompa Loopa Doopity Doo

O.k. longer post tonight.
But I wanted a couple of shout outs on my last day with the world's greatest staff!
In one day the following happened......Thank you for the laughter!
Shaun Payne the greatest youth minister (sorry Daniel...Middle School Minister) sang the Zacchaeus "Oompa Loopa" song to me! I am so honored!
Daniel is Superman (he has the song to prove it)
My Pastor doing the "lollipop dance"
(Yes I did question if I was now on drugs) Also what a great example of how marriage should be! (sick wife = Dad takes care of kids).
My two best friends in the whole world and Bandit in the sunshine! I love you is not enough! Larry, Moe and Curly will never be separated!
Jerry Mc and his "slap attack" Oh and Jeff says the little pink thing in the soundbooth now must be called "Sprinkles"!
Johnny and his date application
Billy and chocolate
Mary with the sassy hair oooh yeaaahhh
Karen and the dreaded color copier (but it keeps me warm)
Melba and the future table dance (you promised)
Connie's Cooper and the face lotion
Zach to Jerry No that is my
diaphragm
Laura Fitz......is there truly words my friend?
I know this doesn't make any sense to anyone but to us but it screams LOVE!!!
I love you and will miss seeing you daily but it is just See You On Sunday!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!