Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fetch This!

I love to laugh! There has been so much pressure in my life I haven't laughed alot here lately. Target has a new line of pet attire. I am not one to spend money on nonsense for my puppy even though she is spoiled. Food, toys and a nice bed to lay in is enough! But I guess there is a market for this stuff. Anyway, they have these t-shirts for your dogs! They were hilarious! Here is a few of them......
  • What happens on the sidewalk stays on the sidewalk
  • Fetch this!
  • I am so messed up today I don't know whether to bark or meow
  • I am a pitbull in my mind
They also had diamond paw rings, diamond collars, aromatherapy (no not kidding) and mood enhancing cookies for your dogs. I don't know about you but I can give my dog a back scratch and her mood is instantly enhanced! You have to laugh at what people will waste their money on!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!