Don't you love the title? My Lord can always give me laughter in the middle of the strongest storm. Because God has sent me people that I love so much because they will cry with me, plan wars with me, they will even go into battle with me and yesterday made me laugh!!! Have you ever noticed what a difference a day can make? In my life right now what a difference an HOUR can make. It seems right when I have my picture perfect someone comes along and throws another color on the canvas. It is so frustrating because I know my Lord has a beautiful portrait waiting on me. I just don't know what it will look like when He is through. The most stomach churning, heart breaking frustration is I still don't. I believe my Lord loves to watch us struggle. Are you insane? No! For those who are parents you will completely understand. Birth is painful on the mother. Excruciating. But for that baby it is a struggle just trying to wiggle its way to it's first breath! As toddlers you must fall on that booty several times before walking becomes second nature. I am not going to take a walk all the way into adulthood don't worry. But in the struggle we learn so much. In the struggle, I believe we learn more than if life were simple, structured and laid out for us. It is painful. I am wiggling just trying to find my breath. I have fallen on my booty several times this past week trying to figure it all out. But I know at the end of THIS struggle there will be perfect peace. Sorrow, Elation, A New Beginning either way....but peace. Peace...just in time to start a new struggle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(130)
-
▼
January
(31)
- The sweet spot
- Sorry one more thing....
- You know you are old when....
- You know you hit a nerve when........
- To be or not to be......
- Now what?
- Wow! What a week...
- Momma says "Stupid is as stupid does"
- Oompa Loopa Doopity Doo
- "I'm gonna make her an offer she can't refuse" Cap...
- The Great Debate PART 3
- An Evening with my Mom
- The Great Debate Part 2
- The Great Debate Part 1
- People who think they know what they’re doing are ...
- Wow!
- And then there was peace....
- What a week!
- Alice in Wonderland
- Fetch This!
- No matter what you do there will be critics and co...
- Isn't she lovely....so beautiful
- Dinosaurs say bite me, scratch me, make me sad
- Watch out for the mush.....
- Lord, Whatever It Takes Make Me Like You.....
- Back To The Future
- Is anyone listening out there?
- Thanks for the memories.....
- For those of you who have my sense of humor......
- Would you like to try some SCOOTERS?
- Should old acquaintance be forgot.......
-
▼
January
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment