Here is some of things I learned this week (in random order).....
1. I am blessed and loved by my Savior and my family.
2. Truthfully, I have seen 37 families directly affected by one decision this week.
3. This week ended less dramatic than last week but still the same.
4. I could not make it through without my friends.
5. It is pointless to diet at Christmas.
6. I really do love to give more than receive.
7. You should avoid the Wolfchase area during Christmas time.
8. If I can't buy it in North Shelby or Tipton County you don't need it.
9. I love to blog.
10. My children are amazing, intelligent, passionate and driven!
11. Megan loves to laugh just like her Mom.
12. Scott is a thinker just like his Dad.
13. I get inspired and learn something new every time I talk to my Mom.
14. My children are going to LOVE Christmas.
15. I am a Christian yet this week I have battled with the flesh more than ever. I trust in my Lord but I am shocked at the decisions that will effect those 37 families very very quickly.
16. I love Christmas lights and Christmas music.
17. I sway EVERYTIME I hear Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas song.
18. I can understand why most churches do not seem like safe harbor to the lost.
19. I love Demdaco Angels. My husband surprised me with the rest of the Nativity. We really couldn't afford it but he loves to make me smile.
20. I have the greatest husband in the entire world. Oh yes I do!
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(28)
-
▼
December
(28)
- The funny thing about reflection
- God bless the USA
- Bless her heart.......
- I don't about you but....
- Right before my eyes.......
- Christmas in rewind
- Mr. Big Stuff....Who do you think you are?
- My Grown Up Christmas List
- It's about the child....
- Wait for it....Wait for it....
- The long and winding road...
- That is my kid.....
- Are you kidding me???
- I treasure you...
- It's A Wonderful Life
- Week in rewind
- She works hard for the money......
- Shelia Tomas Balentine
- He's Been Faithful To Me
- Facing Your Giants
- Smile when your heart is breaking.....
- Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Latham and Mrs. Williams
- .....My Cup Runneth Over
- Rejoice, Emmanuel is With Us!
- "Fire Them...Fire Them All....."
- And we know that all things work together for good...
- What Breaks God's Heart
- And so it begins......
-
▼
December
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment