O.k. is it too much to ask? My children and husband decided to pool their money and "give each other" one Christmas present this year. They have all been saving up for "RockBand", the latest, greatest thing in the video world craze. I must admit for the, count them, four days it has worked it has been wonderful! You get to play drums, play guitar and sing to the good ol' days of rock. It is a nice dose of escape in my reality right now. Then the guitar broke! When we got online to research the problem, it seems EVERYONE's guitar has broke. So instead of returning it to the store you must take an elevator to the lower depths of Hades to return the thing. They send you what is called "casket". NO LIE! Then you return your guitar and wait??????????? for them to send you a replacement guitar! Other people online have been waiting a month for their replacement. Some have resorted to try to fix the problem themselves which of course voids your warranty if you can't fix it. So....I got on the phone to order our "casket". I played several games on the computer, laid down with the cellphone on my ear, played with the dog, kissed my daughter goodnight, cleaned up the kitchen, balanced the checkbook, looked at my schedule for tomorrow, fed the dog, took my medicine, read some more of my book, talked with my husband.....FINALLY a real live person! After waiting 45 minutes for someone to come on the line you would think I would happy. SHE WASN'T SPEAKING ENGLISH. I had to laugh. She finally realize I was from Tennessee and proceeded to try to speak English to me. I had to spell every word to her. G-U-I-T-A-R......BROKE! We finally got on the same page and my "casket" is on it's way......creepy! After I hung up the phone, I realized with the way my life has been lately that I should not have been surprised at all! If you want to buy ROCKBAND....buyer beware...wait on the newer version some time after the first of the year.
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(28)
-
▼
December
(28)
- The funny thing about reflection
- God bless the USA
- Bless her heart.......
- I don't about you but....
- Right before my eyes.......
- Christmas in rewind
- Mr. Big Stuff....Who do you think you are?
- My Grown Up Christmas List
- It's about the child....
- Wait for it....Wait for it....
- The long and winding road...
- That is my kid.....
- Are you kidding me???
- I treasure you...
- It's A Wonderful Life
- Week in rewind
- She works hard for the money......
- Shelia Tomas Balentine
- He's Been Faithful To Me
- Facing Your Giants
- Smile when your heart is breaking.....
- Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Latham and Mrs. Williams
- .....My Cup Runneth Over
- Rejoice, Emmanuel is With Us!
- "Fire Them...Fire Them All....."
- And we know that all things work together for good...
- What Breaks God's Heart
- And so it begins......
-
▼
December
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment