I wouldn't exactly call me safe or reckless for that matter. I believe God wants us somewhere in the middle. Prepared for the adventure of the day , through His word and prayer yet ready for the unexpected. So why blogging? I thought really it was something only teenagers, philosophers, people with great education and thoughts do. And then today I woke up without a voice. And it is with that I believe I can use this vehicle for no other reason than to speak. So for now, just for today what would I say? Well it starts at the beginning...and therefore the title. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You may think I am starting with sarcasm. Oh not true. I love my life! For those who know me...can say....ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I have a Mom who is suffering from cancer. I have a Dad who is 60% blind. I battle a disease everyday that could at any moment take my life. And then there is the INSANITY of yesterday that effected so many people and their people and their people.......and changed my spiritual world forever. And yet I am not being sarcastic. Are you kidding me that I woke this morning a forgiven and FREE child of God. The wife of the greatest husband in the entire world. The Mom to three (two I gave birth to and one my son chose) incredible, intelligent, amazing young people who will rock this world! The daughter of the most courageous woman I have ever met. Are you kidding me? I wouldn't trade this adventure for anything. So if you want philosophy, proper grammar, scandal and intrigue....don't read my blog! But If want to occasionally laugh and sometimes cry with me please read!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(28)
-
▼
December
(28)
- The funny thing about reflection
- God bless the USA
- Bless her heart.......
- I don't about you but....
- Right before my eyes.......
- Christmas in rewind
- Mr. Big Stuff....Who do you think you are?
- My Grown Up Christmas List
- It's about the child....
- Wait for it....Wait for it....
- The long and winding road...
- That is my kid.....
- Are you kidding me???
- I treasure you...
- It's A Wonderful Life
- Week in rewind
- She works hard for the money......
- Shelia Tomas Balentine
- He's Been Faithful To Me
- Facing Your Giants
- Smile when your heart is breaking.....
- Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Latham and Mrs. Williams
- .....My Cup Runneth Over
- Rejoice, Emmanuel is With Us!
- "Fire Them...Fire Them All....."
- And we know that all things work together for good...
- What Breaks God's Heart
- And so it begins......
-
▼
December
(28)
2 comments:
Great start Mom! Love ya and will be reading everyday!
Can you believe your ol' Mom is a blogger? If there is anything I hope to teach you three....never be silent! When it is right scream from the top of your lungs...when it is WRONG do the same thing! Love you!
FEEL BETTER AND COME HOME!
Post a Comment