Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The long and winding road...

I was talking with two of my friends today.....One of my friends, I informed her that I felt like I been pulled through a chipper (you know one of those machine that you put branches through) and the other friend I told her that I was going home and if life returned to normal for her to let me know. Have you ever had one those years? You are waiting on everything to return back to normal. What is normal? I work...work hard, come home, enjoy my family, maybe slap something on the barbeque, laugh, watch a little t.v., read, go to bed...start again the next day. Now for those of you who are saying that sounds so boring. I WANT BORING! My life it seems has been on this consistent roller coaster for about 2 years. I have raised my hands several times for the ride to let me off but the ride controller continues to keep me on! The same friends I was conversing with today would say AMEN to their own roller coaster rides. Why does He keep me on it? Does He want me to enjoy the view? (I am scared of these heights)....the hills seem to grow taller. How about the thrill of the ride? The ups and the downs. Those seem to come so much quicker now that quite frankly I am getting nauseous. A wise woman told me that these seasons of life are for one of two reasons, to teach you or to teach those around you. If it is me I pray I will learn quicker....if it is you.....please hurry up and learn I want off this crazy ride!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!