Thursday, December 27, 2007

Right before my eyes.......

Today was a good day. Megan has been nominated once again for the Homecoming Court. So it was girl's day out. I think she tried on 5 gazillion dresses. I took pictures of each and every one. "What do ya think Mom?" as she came out of the dressing rooms...twirling...around looking about 30! What do I think? I think you should be crawling around with the pacifier still in your mouth. And then here you are.......so beautiful! After literally 6 hours we found the one! The moment she came out of the dressing room I could tell by her face she had found the dress of her dreams. A long pink dress with spaghetti straps and backless! Yes....Dad was thrilled over that one! But it is elegant! It was made for her! Now let me tell you.....I am not ashamed to admit with finances being what they are we were looking for bargains. This dress was listed for $200.00! It was on sale for $100.00. Here is the best part....Megan said..."Mom we can't afford this....I will keep looking". What thirteen year old says that? So God honored her thoughtful heart! When we got to the cash register at David's Bridal it rang up $29.99! The manager said somebody is looking out for you! I even showed her the tag trying to be honest of course! She said well the cashier register doesn't lie! I loved what my daughter told her....."My Mom and I have found favor...God looooooves us! When you think everything is so wrong God shows you how some things....the most important things...are very right! Tomorrow....we must find shoes!!!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!