Thursday, December 13, 2007

He's Been Faithful To Me

If you don't know the song "He's been faithful to me" by Brooklyn Tab....please take a moment and listen to it on my "favorite" song list on the side of this blog. Oh it will bless you. The course even though I have questioned even failed to believe...and yet He's been faithful to me. When I first was saved I only saw God as the "the law". I did know of this loving God. Hear me....HE was always loving....I just did not know this. I always thought if I questioned Him or if I doubted I was sinning. Yes my Lord deserves nothing but praises to roll out of my mouth. But yet my scriptures tell me WHEN YOU CRY OUT TO HIM. He knew I would get angry, sad, desperate, hurt, violated. He knew! He has the answers. He just wants you to cry out to Him. Why would we need Him if we had all the answers and didn't have those desperate moments? Oh praise God through it all.....through my grumbling, moaning, even at my darkest hour HE STILL LOVED ME and He has always been faithful to me!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!