And now I am right back to how this whole thing got started. Here are the general rules of blogging when the entire world is viewing. 1. Don't blog when you are mad. 2. Don't blog out of emotion 3. You should really sleep on it before you blog. Well then I shouldn't blog tonight!!!! For me, this is how I reason things out. If you don't agree with you that is o.k. That is the beautiful part of this of country and freedom of speech. A long time ago, men died on battlefields for my freedoms I enjoy as an American....a long time ago....a Savior died and then rose again for my freedom.....as a human being. So now I will first breathe and then say this I would rather feel than shut down. I would rather voice my opinion than be silent. And may I say just because my opinion differs from yours....I could still be right or maybe I am not. But the beautiful part is that just because we differ we can still be used by God. Not everything in opposition is from Satan. Sometimes, a lot of times, our Lord will ask us to get out of our comfort zone and stand when no one else will. You don't have to take my word for it. Read the beautiful Word of God. In it you will find a Savior that was not silent. The religious establishment did not care for His truth. However, because He knew He MUST be about His Father's business, He did not back down. Praise God He didn't. However, I know I am not alone. I watched tonight as a man of God stood for what was right, spoke the truth and tried to heal injustice. I just hope we listened, pray and then be obedient to what God is asking us to do.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(28)
-
▼
December
(28)
- The funny thing about reflection
- God bless the USA
- Bless her heart.......
- I don't about you but....
- Right before my eyes.......
- Christmas in rewind
- Mr. Big Stuff....Who do you think you are?
- My Grown Up Christmas List
- It's about the child....
- Wait for it....Wait for it....
- The long and winding road...
- That is my kid.....
- Are you kidding me???
- I treasure you...
- It's A Wonderful Life
- Week in rewind
- She works hard for the money......
- Shelia Tomas Balentine
- He's Been Faithful To Me
- Facing Your Giants
- Smile when your heart is breaking.....
- Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Latham and Mrs. Williams
- .....My Cup Runneth Over
- Rejoice, Emmanuel is With Us!
- "Fire Them...Fire Them All....."
- And we know that all things work together for good...
- What Breaks God's Heart
- And so it begins......
-
▼
December
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment