I truly believe my Lord has a sense of humor. I mean come on we can burp and....well you know. The same Creator created laughter, He even says it is the best medicine. It seems there has been little to laugh at here lately in my life. But God always gives me moments! Like tonight.....there is a cat named Slade. Not just any cat....a terrorizing feline that loves to torture our dog by constantly coming into our yard. Until tonight. We usually are peaceful people. I can take a lot. I believe my track record for putting up with things lately should earn me a Nobel peace prize. But there is a line that must not be crossed. Don't mess with the family. So my husband took Zoey outside and held her tight. (cue the western themed music) Zoey shook with anticipation as Slade walked across our yard...her territory. Jeff said wait for it....wait for it..... And then let go and like the start of the Kentucky Derby off went Zoey. Let just say that cat had to change it's litterbox! Again peaceful people are not pushovers. We are just waiting for the right moment when justice will be served or in this case just a chance to defend one's territory.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(28)
-
▼
December
(28)
- The funny thing about reflection
- God bless the USA
- Bless her heart.......
- I don't about you but....
- Right before my eyes.......
- Christmas in rewind
- Mr. Big Stuff....Who do you think you are?
- My Grown Up Christmas List
- It's about the child....
- Wait for it....Wait for it....
- The long and winding road...
- That is my kid.....
- Are you kidding me???
- I treasure you...
- It's A Wonderful Life
- Week in rewind
- She works hard for the money......
- Shelia Tomas Balentine
- He's Been Faithful To Me
- Facing Your Giants
- Smile when your heart is breaking.....
- Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Latham and Mrs. Williams
- .....My Cup Runneth Over
- Rejoice, Emmanuel is With Us!
- "Fire Them...Fire Them All....."
- And we know that all things work together for good...
- What Breaks God's Heart
- And so it begins......
-
▼
December
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment