I now know why my Mom gets excited about the "sound" of our vehicles coming around the corner. My Dad will say "who is that driving up?" My Mom will quickly answered based on the sound. "Oh it's Theresa...I can tell by the truck." It is that sweet spot as a parent that you know your kids are alright or that dreaded spot when you know something is wrong. You just know! WELL TONIGHT...around 10:00ish my nest will be full once again. My son is coming home for a few weeks for Christmas break. I can't wait to hear the sound of that little Suzuki Reno coming up the driveway and the garage coming up! My child will be home! Praise God!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(28)
-
▼
December
(28)
- The funny thing about reflection
- God bless the USA
- Bless her heart.......
- I don't about you but....
- Right before my eyes.......
- Christmas in rewind
- Mr. Big Stuff....Who do you think you are?
- My Grown Up Christmas List
- It's about the child....
- Wait for it....Wait for it....
- The long and winding road...
- That is my kid.....
- Are you kidding me???
- I treasure you...
- It's A Wonderful Life
- Week in rewind
- She works hard for the money......
- Shelia Tomas Balentine
- He's Been Faithful To Me
- Facing Your Giants
- Smile when your heart is breaking.....
- Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Latham and Mrs. Williams
- .....My Cup Runneth Over
- Rejoice, Emmanuel is With Us!
- "Fire Them...Fire Them All....."
- And we know that all things work together for good...
- What Breaks God's Heart
- And so it begins......
-
▼
December
(28)
No comments:
Post a Comment