Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shelia Tomas Balentine

O.k. Before anybody starts a rumor...NO I AM NOT GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER. Scott and Megan are saying right now I COULD OF TOLD YOU THAT! But yesterday I had to make a grand gesture because someone loved me enough to put everything else aside and take care of her friend. So sorry Scott, Brandi and Megan but my first grandbaby will be......

Shelia or Tomas Balentine (Tomas using the spanish accent of course)

Seriously...you can not make it through your life without friends. I do not only have friends but sisters in Larry and Moe! Curly loves you!

And Larry, Moe and Curly will be sacrificing the ugly "Survivor" thing with fire for anyone who wants to join!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!