I have the coolest friends in the entire world! They are flippin' insane! If I post my outrageous adventure (to date) I have been offered money, a shout out on another blog and a llama. That is best offer so far!
Also, my Erin, who is the one of the most warped girls in my life will be leaving for a trip to England, Ireland and Scotland. Be safe and know that I totally hate you and love you all in one! I am so very very jealous! Growing up together, Erin and I had some wild adventures! Looking back at half the stuff we did makes me laugh! We both grew up with all brothers. It was our mission in life to make their lives miserable. I think we succeeded quite a bit. God has used her in incredible ways. She is a counselor/social worker in Mississippi. She loves her mission and is so very great at it! I can't tell you how many young women have chosen a different road because Erin came into their life. Have the time of your life girl! I can't wait to hear about another moment that has been checked off your list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(130)
-
▼
February
(16)
- I love my warped friends...
- Totally random day...totally random post
- Check that one off my list......
- Integrity for sale.....as long as the end justifie...
- Week in Review
- Right before my eyes.....
- This was a good day!
- When it finally hits you....
- Doris Marie Feathers Graves.....My Mom
- And then things not to laugh about.....
- Laughter really is the best medcine!
- Music!!!
- Here I stand....neither brave or fearful.....just ...
- Out of the mouths of babes.....
- Ssssh....they will never know what hit them
- Busy week, Spotted Pigs, Life and such
-
▼
February
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment