Sorry it seems like forever since I have posted. This week has been a marathon. In a lot of ways it has been horrible knowing my Mom has been so sick. And so strangely in a lot of ways exciting with my career. So mix that with family and you have little time to blog or anything else for that matter. But I am not complaining. When you seek God first you can actually be confident in the road He has you own. I am not saying there will not be bumps or head on collisions for that matter (or brain hurting excel spreadsheets) but you if know God has you on this road for a reason....you won't mind the travel!
Back to my blog..... it hit me after about my 10th email of why are you no longer speaking???? You know here is the way I would answer that..... Why aren't YOU? Have I been intimidated or harassed into being quiet? Absolutely not. Just been so busy! However, it has really only been one family that wants me to be quiet and they have the most to loose. And actually their stupidity makes me more vocal. I guess it is the Graves in me! Go Mom! The majority of my emails, comments and phone calls have been in encouragement and agreement and simply love! Thank you! However, if you think there is something corrupt, manipulative and dishonoring going on....speak up!! One of two things WILL happen.. the truth will be revealed or you will feel more comfortable in what is going on. Either way you win and God will be honored more by allowing all doubts and questions to be discussed or dismissed. Then you decide what is best for you and your walk. I know my answer. Unfortunately, then the decision is mine on what to do. My life right now has been consumed with a lot of things that actually make senses and bring me great joy rather than trying to tear me down. So it is with that I have absorbed myself in people that I love and who need me right now. I know I promised a blog from Jeff. It is awesome and it is poetic but it is also now in the hands of someone who can do something about all this. The scriptures remind us to seek wise counsel....well I believe I climbed the heights of my personal wisdom ladder! It is so funny how I believe if you totally seek what God wants you to do He orchestrates the symphony! And all of a sudden what you thought you would never do...you find yourself doing! Be careful! This sounds so easy but it is not. You must always be seeking the Lord through prayer, scriptures and WISE counsel who are ALSO doing the same. Because your motives may not be the Lord's. Oh He does work in mysterious ways! Have you ever watched a great mystery movie or read a novel? I don't mean SAW I, II, III (BLAH.....GROSS) ........I mean a great who dun it?? At the end of it there is this great A-HA moment. The truth is revealed and when you look back YOU SAW IT ALL ALONG!!! Sometimes though it takes walking forward and looking back for it all to makes sense than when you are in the middle of it. Please don't get me wrong I know sometimes it is just nice to talk with someone who understands and you mean no harm. I know that! I have been there, in there, and continue to be there. I am not talking about those people. But some of the people really just want to stir the pot without having any hope of any resolution and are not asking the questions to the right people. Those type of people are no different than the ones who are trying to harass me into being quiet. Theresa, do these people not bother you? No, actually I feel sorry for them. You know you have hit a hot spot when you ASK the questions and their answers are simply BE QUIET! You know those moments when your children say BUT WHY? And you say "Because I said so!". You know what......they really want to know WHY??????
Well it is off to the races again today.....what is my schedule...
In no certain order...
Jerk Chicken
Cabbage
Shelving
Shopping
LAUNDRY
Jogging
Date night with the hottest man on earth! ummm ummm ummm
And budget planning for the year!!!
Yes...my life is a marathon right now!!!! Oh but I love to run!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(130)
-
▼
February
(16)
- I love my warped friends...
- Totally random day...totally random post
- Check that one off my list......
- Integrity for sale.....as long as the end justifie...
- Week in Review
- Right before my eyes.....
- This was a good day!
- When it finally hits you....
- Doris Marie Feathers Graves.....My Mom
- And then things not to laugh about.....
- Laughter really is the best medcine!
- Music!!!
- Here I stand....neither brave or fearful.....just ...
- Out of the mouths of babes.....
- Ssssh....they will never know what hit them
- Busy week, Spotted Pigs, Life and such
-
▼
February
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment