Tuesday, February 12, 2008

And then things not to laugh about.....

I will have another post this evening or tomorrow. My husband is actually going to be a guest blogger either tonight or tomorrow! Jeff is a thinker. He is the most incredible man I know. He is wise beyond his years. Unlike me, Jeff will first seek wise counsel and organize his thoughts before speaking. We have good friends who are attorneys. So we are always picking their brain. (who came up with that saying??????) Anyway....so when Jeff does speak, I love to listen! Whether politics, stocks and bonds, sports, our children, our dreams. It doesn't matter because he knows me better than anyone on the face of this earth. And my well being is always on his mind and heart. I love it most though when he tells me what he is studying in the bible and how God is directing him. It is incredible to see my husband seek our Lord's will for his life and in turn for his family. I trust him with everything in me to do just that.....lead us!

Jeff is a thinker.....but at this point he has a lot to say.

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!