This has been such a cool week....here are the highlights in random order!
1. My son's birthday today! He is so amazing! He fell in love with a beautiful woman that is just wonderful! He has awesome friends. What a great evening!
2. Bigfoot Lodge----Skittle Skank----oh my side is hurting from laughing
3. Throw some "D"s on it!
4. Ethan doing the "walk" to try to convince Haley to do the "walk"
5. Darin singing the apple bottom song
6. Wonderful dinner with friends who are family
7. Shelia Tucker can cook some lasagna! And I couldn't love a blood sister more!
8. A great career! First week on my own how scary and rewarding at the same time!
9. Being able to boast of my Lord in a secular job. Thank you Lord!
10. Getting into that size of jeans that I haven't been in since the early 90s!
11. Sitting in my office today with 3 women I work with discussing my Lord. I know I already bragged on this one..but it just blows my mind! Oh and 3 women who seem like they will be good friends.
12. Megan making the track team!!! Megan..I said random order....but this really should have been closer to the top! You are amazing! Now go make Dyersburg cry!!!!!!!!!!!
13. Going out and buying things for my office this weekend (on their dime). Shopping on someone else's money.....priceless!
14. The commercial with the singing squirrel and the coyote that eats the bird. Funny stuff!
15. Carroll at my work saying and I quote "Look I am not joking....then I hit a papasqually and said that is worse than an amazon woman in stretch shorts and if it happens again I am getting my licensed (thank you very much) gun and taking care of this myself" Once again....my side was hurting from laughing. You would have to know her and she is just one cool chick!
16. My Mom got a new book from her daughter last week and it had bad language all through it! I went with a great author and it had a beautiful old fashioned cover! And it said &%^$ and $#&*$(#&(*$&# and $#$#&*(#$&! So this week I went with a best seller and it had a beautiful black lab puppy on the front. How could I go wrong? I even scanned through the pages!!! No problem right? It said ^%& and $#&*$#&( and $#&*$(#&(#*&! My Mom still enjoyed both books! She is just so flippin' marvelous! No more buying books from Target!!!
17. Why do I buy books from Target? Because my Mom and I like "real" books! Autobiographies, self help, Christian and Secular. But they have to be real not necessarily happily ever after. Obviously....from (number 16) we like ones that cuss and talk about sex! Good Lord I bought my Mom a filthy book........what has this world come to?
18. My husband saying "point"......I love this sexy man and no one can imitate like him!
19. And I will finish the way I started....My Son HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 20 years ago tonight I was smiling at my precious baby boy......and here we are again! You are across the room playing rock band with your Dad and I am smiling!!!!!!!!
20. Oh wait I have to say "20" in his honor....and I forgot the Zoey! Zo the fat ho always begs for anything we are eating......we brought BigFoot Lodge hamburger leftovers for her tonight and she actually moaned eating her food she liked it so much......that dog loves her food!
GO TIGERS GO!!!!!
I am blessed.....I am blessed indeed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(130)
-
▼
February
(16)
- I love my warped friends...
- Totally random day...totally random post
- Check that one off my list......
- Integrity for sale.....as long as the end justifie...
- Week in Review
- Right before my eyes.....
- This was a good day!
- When it finally hits you....
- Doris Marie Feathers Graves.....My Mom
- And then things not to laugh about.....
- Laughter really is the best medcine!
- Music!!!
- Here I stand....neither brave or fearful.....just ...
- Out of the mouths of babes.....
- Ssssh....they will never know what hit them
- Busy week, Spotted Pigs, Life and such
-
▼
February
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment