Monday, February 11, 2008

Music!!!

Quick post. The one thing that I can say Jeff and I can totally relate to our children regarding is MUSIC! We all four need lots more!!!! Jeff just bought Angels and Airways CD and it is great! For those who like contemporary rock without all the pop it is for you. We loved the Grammys last night for a couple of performances but for the most part if you are too old to stand up on your own............
Anyway...by far my favorite performance was the Foo Fighters with the orchestra. I love that song! I hope Itunes comes out with that live version! I have a link below to the radio version. It starts out slow and then it rocks! Yes, I am a rocker at heart. I grew up on Journey and Foreigner. However, I love all music except country and alot of rap. Another great performance last night was Josh Groban and Andrea Boccelli. It was phenomenal. If you can't sing like that...don't make fun! It gave me chills! It is off to work and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY!!!! I love you big brother!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!