I have had so many emails wondering why I haven't been blogging. This weekend I spent the ENTIRE weekend with my family. We had so much fun. I wanted away from everything before I started something new. Can I just say first GOD IS SO GOOD! I woke up yesterday morning and felt like a kid going to her first day of school. I asked my husband to remind me that "I can do this." He just laughed and reassured me that I would be just fine. You know what? I was! Everyone was so very nice. I could not believe how welcoming and compassionate these people were. Do you know that during the threat of storms today they were more concerned about the school closings than I was? I didn't know we were in so much danger! Hmmmmm.....I didn't know we were in so much danger. Don't you wish other parts of our life could have radar systems like the weather.........(Beep beep beep) Cancer is approaching in 3 months seek a physician now. (beep beep beep) Financial ruin is around the corner seek help now! (beep beep beep) Stop....do you know what you are doing??? Wouldn't it be nice just to run to the hallway and cover our heads and pray the storms will pass around us? What pain, suffering and heartache we could avoid. But then again we would also miss the rainbows and sunshine that follow the most horrific storms. Have you ever noticed...the next day while everyone is trying to pick up what is left of their homes, it is usually bright and sunny? I was watching one of the local stations during the storms tonight and you could almost see them drooling over reporting. Don't get me wrong I know some were legitimately concerned but some loved the fact people were in peril! Can you see them in the war room sorry oops I mean production room....."well let's see if the warm front hits the cold front....then conditions will be just right for massive destruction bwhaaaaaaa!" You know what I love the most about people like this....they truly believe they are smarter than the "little" guy who watches them. Common sense will tell you that 75 degrees in February is just not right. Something has to give! But isn't it the same in life. Most people who manipulate, scheme and don't care about who they hurt to get their way usually believe they can "one up" the little guy. Oh and they definitely believe they are smarter! Well, those people are not that smart. They won't figure any of this out. It doesn't matter what they think anyway. Who cares! What is the worse thing they can do? And if they do find out the truth.....well that is simple.... LIE! I don't know what is sadder, finding out the truth or realizing you believed in the lies.........ANYWAY......as I was saying...THE LITTLE GUYS....are the best ones to have around. Because after the tornado blows your world away, they will be the ones who help you pick up the pieces and rebuild. The manipulators and schemers will just try to take your insurance money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(130)
-
▼
February
(16)
- I love my warped friends...
- Totally random day...totally random post
- Check that one off my list......
- Integrity for sale.....as long as the end justifie...
- Week in Review
- Right before my eyes.....
- This was a good day!
- When it finally hits you....
- Doris Marie Feathers Graves.....My Mom
- And then things not to laugh about.....
- Laughter really is the best medcine!
- Music!!!
- Here I stand....neither brave or fearful.....just ...
- Out of the mouths of babes.....
- Ssssh....they will never know what hit them
- Busy week, Spotted Pigs, Life and such
-
▼
February
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment