
This has been a very good week. Took off Friday to be with Mom, the relatives and spend some time with Megan on her last day of spring break. We went downtown and had a blast! After lunch, we took Megan to Beale Street. There was the coolest guy with a complete three piece suit on and then a bathrobe on top of it. The dude could dance. Now his friend, Jack Daniels, was helping him dance but still the dude had the moves. We went to the world famous A. Schwab's on Beale. Megan tried on several different hats including the one in the picture. It was pretty hilarious! I have the pictures to prove it but have been blackmailed not to post the pictures (because there are several pictures of myself that could wind up on this blog). Needless to say the laughter was something I needed and quite frankly came easy. We enjoyed a great game of B-Ball today. DUKE IS OUT AND MEMPHIS MADE IT TO THE FINAL FOUR....that is a good basketball year. You know what I love most about my tigers. No matter how much they were downed, talked about, lied about and kicked, they kept their focus on what they desired and did not let anything get in there way. They deserve the No.1 title just for that alone. Yep, this has been a very good week. Jeff, Megan and I have only one more thing to complete this week. We had each agreed to start praying about our place of worship. What we should do? Where we should go? It is so peaceful and so like God that each of us came up with the same exact answer. Megan simply said Mom, it is time. Out of the mouth of babes. She has more integrity and more focus than most adults I know! God is going to use that young woman for great things. I can't wait to see what, how and where! It is so critical to me that when it comes to such a major decision that age does not matter. Jeff, Meg and I desire to same thing when it comes to our Lord. We are His children and want to please Him. With my own Mom's great week I couldn't help but come out of the fog and realize time is of the essence and not a moment to waste.

No comments:
Post a Comment