Thursday, March 27, 2008

God is so good!

I only have time for a very very short post tonight. So many phone calls to make and emails to answer. Thank you so much all your prayers! Tomorrow a much longer post. Let me just say once again GOD IS SO GOOD! Family is down and it is time to celebrate! I absolutely love my family. I have been blessed with the best family in the entire world. Everything about them is so amazing. Even in our worse moments we still are one unbeatable team! O.k. now time to go again! For my friends and family who have been in constant conversation with our Savior! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Celebrate good times come on!! (Did I just type that...oh well...it is just how I feel!) I haven't had the chance to tell everyone and still have to get a few more answers but......Oh God is so good!!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!