What does a Mother do?? I am a true Memphis fan. I attended the University of Memphis when Dana Kirk was coach and it was proudly Memphis State. I lived down the street from one of the first stars of the game....Hank McDowell. He always made sure this poor kid had tickets to the game! BUT NOW...I am the proud mother of a Mississippi State Sophomore. I love my son's school. But I must make a choice so I have decided to route for the school that begin with a M! he he he. Tomorrow should be interesting in our house!
What a great time of year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(130)
-
▼
March
(16)
- It is time.....
- If not for cancer...
- God is so good!
- I Am Content
- Ode to the Blue and Maroon!
- The Million Dollar Email Question
- Friends......
- Wanted: Relevant and Real...or don't bother
- Seriously????????
- My Amazing Meg
- What a week!
- What does my reflection show?
- 60 years of memories
- Make no small plans for they have no power to stir...
- Let is snow...let it snow...let it snow....
- Get your own coffee!
-
▼
March
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment