Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Biggest Loser


I bet I can read minds....my friends are probably thinking I could of told you that! I am so pumped up about this contest at work. I am in charge of the Biggest Loser Contest at my work. They have given me a large budget and I can't wait to give away prizes each week. We came up with some great prize ideas in our prep meeting today. The names of the teams are hilarious! We sound more like pro wrestlers than company teams. Plus, I get to be a part of it! I can't believe I am actually going to weigh in at work. We are hitting the sand in June so this gives me a great incentive to loose! Also, I just love the opportunity to be creative after crunching numbers all day. Again, an example of exactly what my Lord knew that I would need. We are also participating in the March For Babies and Relay for Life. It is so cool to watch people give back because they are so grateful! For instance, we are selling these Baby Step Cards for the walk. I must admit I thought to myself who would buy cards for $2.00 each? But the most amazing thing happened, people started writing their healthy children's names on the cards. Now the entire front lobby is covered in these cards and we are several hundred dollars into our goal just on card sells! It doesn't matter the age or skin colored...everyone is proud of their kids and grandkids! So it begins, I am off to walk. Let the games begin!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!