Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Biggest Loser

One of my friend who reads my blog regularly and then sends it off to my out of town family asked that I give a Biggest Loser update. For those of you who have no idea what that is....we are having a weight loss contest where I work. I am in charge of it. It is quite humbling to weigh in front of one witness (since I am a part of the program as well). We give excellent prizes and everyone has been so supportive of one another. It is alot of fun. I have lost 5.8 lbs. in one week. I think that is great! Zoey has been walking with Jeff and I and also lost 6 lbs at her Vet appointment. Success all around. The most inspiring thing has been my coworkers. Old and young, black, white and indian...everyone has one goal...a better ME! One lady started crying at her own success! Another talked about exercising for the first time in years. Everyone comes in with about 20 people cheering them on! I love Tuesday afternoons at my office. It is just encouraging! The Biggest Loser in our offices lost 14 lbs!!! Wow! Well off to work.....

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!