Thursday, July 3, 2008

Refered to Blog #

I love my husband. I truly adore this man. Tonight we were laughing our heads off grocery shopping. We saw "Willie Nelson" and a couple of oompa loopas. I literally have the greatest man on the face of this earth. He is in alot of pain right now! He has finished my beautiful floor! He can feel every muscle in his arms but it is done!! Again, greatest man in the world. It looks like something out of a design magazine! For those of you who have been sadly turned away from my upside down home....DINNER INVITATIONS ARE ON THE WAY! I can't wait to show all the hard work my husband AND my son did to create such a beautiful room!

Now back to the grocery shopping.....we were at our neighborhood Kroger when....YEP you guess it. Jeff said "Oh crap"....I said "refer to blog #........ For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about refer to my blog about running into opinionated, misguided, brash individuals in the grocery store. After we left these people, Jeff and I looked at each other and then started laughing! It is so refreshing to be FREE! Speaking of free, on the way home we were talking about the church we have been visiting and the prospect of actually starting to love it. The concept of this church is so modern family friendly. Every detail has been thought out or is continuing to adapt to the ever changing thing called life!

What big plans do we have for the fourth...well food, family, friends, fellowship and of course FIREWORKS! I absolutely love fireworks. We made our annual trip to hand over money and then come home and blow things up! How fun! There will be a lot of ooooooooohhhhh and awwwwwwww tomorrow night.

I know this has been a random blog but this has been a very random night. Well ROCKBAND and alot of caffeine to hang with the young ones awaits me! Happy Fourth everyone!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!