Friday, July 18, 2008

Let the weekend begin and a very random post!

Looking forward to this weekend for a lot of different reasons. Enjoyed lunch with my hubby today! Thank you sweetie! I love Rafferty's! Took the day off to regroup and shopped til I dropped literally... Long story! It was nice getting a lot of stuff done! My list looked overwhelming this morning but now it has lines through everything! Whew!! Megan is at band camp and I know probably pretty hot right now! It is 99 degrees (in the shade) in Memphis. I wonder how hot it is marching on a concrete parking lot. A lot has happened this week as you can tell by my earlier post. I am just ready to breathe and enjoy some much needed time with my family. Once again the WHOLE family wants to go to the church we have been attending. Have you noticed I went from visiting to attending? It is the best worship service I have been to in a very long time, the excitement is contagious! As you can tell....this blog is totally spastic and random. It is like my mind right now! Oh one more thing I looking forward to...going to see Batman with my incredibly sexy husband! It is weird though thinking I will be watching someone on screen who is dead! How very tragic! O.k. now that I have typed this blog about 90 mph I will close with this...we will say last but certainly not least. One of the comments made regarding my below blog was the following statement. "Way to go...that is truth....you need to come back and speak more of that truth but I just can't" Here is my question...why can't you? Have they intimidated you that much? Do they have control that much? Do you not believe in yourself that much? Trust me....from the other side..freedom begins when you take off the shackles! This is my voice....my blog...if you feel that strongly.....SPEAK! Some can't and I understand why...it is maddening...but I understand why. Truly I do. But random members have every right and obligation to speak up if faced with the wrong. My beef (I can't believe I just typed that) is with the injustice to my friends. Hate me....love me.....I really don't care anymore....I just want to see those I love free! Wait one more thing...(I know!....decaf) I wanted to end on a great note. Welcome to this world Dillon Lee Fitzgerald! Born to two great parents and two great big brothers. Do you know that your first name will always be Olive! (It is a long story!)

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!