Saturday, July 12, 2008

I SURRENDER

As you can tell by my last post I had a week. It is now Saturday and I am listening to my son and 4 of his friends including one from Hawaii who just flew in to hang with his friends. I am also listening to Megan and her best friend Ash painting faces on apples and name them and next to me laying out having a nap is the greatest man in the world. And my mind can't stop. They have it figured out. Just relax......so I surrender. I surrender to try to fix all the woes that I have absolutely no control over. I surrender trying to make everyone happy. It will wear you out. I surrender to the business of this world and have decide to roll over and nap with the greatest man in the world. I will not care about what is not getting done and concentrate and appreciate what is getting done.....rest! IF all that gets accomplish today is just that I consider it a success!!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!