Sunday, July 27, 2008

It is time to stand up!

Well I am sitting here watching the Wizard of Oz (for about the millionth time in my lifetime), very happy and content. We had the best worship service we have attended in a very very long time. The music was wonderful...and the sermon was literally like a treasure. It was exactly what Jeff and I needed to hear. Pastor John was preaching on Hannah. I don't know how many times I have read that passage and didn't think twice about the fact that they were eating and drinking. Well, everyone but Hannah. She had a hunger only God could fill. Again, what a word! If you want to hear a message that will change your life forever and also hit you right where you are right now....go to Lifechurch of Memphis and request today's message. Thank you Hannah that thousands of years later, your story reminds me, no matter what people think sometimes God says STAND UP!

Well....we're off to see the Wizard.......

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!