O.k. so last night was a major blast! I have never seen our neighborhood so smoky. EVERYONE was shooting fireworks. One of our neighbors had some serious artillery! I think my kids got mad I was looking at their fireworks instead of ours. But it was soooooo pretty...... Anyway, about 1 hour into our major Balentine Blow Out and Brandi and Scott saw something crawling from the garage and under Scott's car. The conversation went something like this.
Scott:........ummmmm Mom.....something just came out of the garage.
Theresa: what was it?
Scott: something with four legs and walking real slowly
Theresa: O.k.....where is it now?
Scott and Brandi: Under my car!
Jeff and Theresa: Move your car and we will get a flashlight
Scott: Crap NO! I am not getting near my car...you crazy!
Theresa: You wimp give me your keys I'll do it.
Anyway....the boy grew to be a man and moved his car. Underneath his car was a very scared mole. The sky looked like World War III and the air was literally a thick bloom of smoke. DO you blame the little thing. Well, Megan wanted to keep it. I threatened everyone's life if they touched it. Megan immediately named it (of course) Humphrey. Why? I don't know. It is my Megan. We placed it in a box and yes....the ever compassionate Balentines (minus me) drove it to the forest and let it free! It was nice knowing you if even for a brief time. Have a good life Humphrey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment