Friday, May 2, 2008

The power of laughter

As you can tell last night I was pretty bummed...what a difference sleep makes. I have had a pretty overloaded week. Next week will be just as crazy. Literally every night one of us has something to do. I am very encouraged in my career lately. A lot of new stuff just around the corner and training on systems that I have always wanted to learn. It is pretty amazing. After a night of thinking way too much over things I just need to let go...it was nice to walk into work today being Friday. Friday brings a pretty fun atmosphere to the office. I laughed until my side hurt today. One of which was at the expense of one of my friends (she laughed too) and another time was a total ditsy Theresa moment. Friday is jean day. I decide to dress up my jeans a little bit with some heels. Heels, hands completely full and trying to use your foot to open a door only equals to one thing......a fall straight on your bohunkus! That is what you get for laughing at someone else. Ooow! Then, tonight my baby girl has one of her best friends over. They have their own language. For the past hour they have tried to plural words that were never meant to be. I love to hear their side splitting laughter. You can't help but laugh with them. And finally my son is coming home!!! YES!! Tomorrow he will be home for the Summer. I have cleaned out and cleaned up his room in preparation for his return and all his stuff. While cleaning out it was a walk down memory lane to go through the stuff he has kept. He was an early 90's kid....turtle ninjas (Michaelangelo was his favorite or was it Shredder), Denver the dinosaur, Go Go Power Rangers! Of course, with every item came a wonderful memory. "Look Momma I am Tommy the White Ranger" He had it all...the interlocking dinosaurs, the white gloves that made 40 gazillion sounds, the sword that my friend Kim and I went to 6 different Walmarts in Tennessee and Mississippi to find and fought some very mean woman for. Oh yea, those were the days! Well, my grown man returns tomorrow and then the laughter in the Balentine household goes to a whole different level. Nothing makes this woman happier than a full house!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!