Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ask and thou shall receive

Whew! What a day! I can't even believe I can type as much as my hands hurt right now. We are through with the trim and the rest of the tile goes in tomorrow. Scott had a moment today! Someone back into him at Best Buy. What is so wonderful about my son is that he gets it! He found grace when he back into someone about a year ago and today he offered grace to a scared and remorseful sixteen year old! The family was extremely nice and I believe all will be well with that! But please pray! The coolest thing happened while we were at Lowe's (Jeff's favorite place) today. Well first back up about one week ago when I ran into Shelia Tucker at Lowe's. I was coming around the garden section today and thought "how great it would be to see Shelia". I turned the corner and there she was. How wonderful! It made my week. She has alot of stuff going on right now so please pray for my sweet friend. I know my family who reads this crazy thing...prays so please lift them in prayer. Specifically her grandson, Darrin. Darrin burned his hand badly last week. He will require alot of attention in the coming weeks and he is just a little fella! He is precious. Then there is her daughter who is going through so very much. Oh just pray! I miss them terribly. It is like when I see them I just have a gazillion things to talk to them about both little and big. I want to tell her about a great recipe I tried and tell her the latest joke I heard. Gossip (YES GOSSIP) about people we know and talk about our men. I just love being with my friend. Today, it seemed we had a million things to say in about five minutes. God did not give me a sister but He gave me Shelia. Her "sexy man" Tommy was with her. I miss hearing that man sing. To describe Tommy's voice would be a mix between a deep country southern gospel voice and Pavorotti. It is just such a unique superb voice. You match a lifetime of stories and experiences and you have a storyteller as well as an artist. These two also have such insight into this world. Oh I could just go on and on about these two. They just make my world special. To know them truly is to love them and be loved by them. Well I can't feel my fingers so I think I will stop typing until tomorrow. I have alot to blog about tomorrow. So until then!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!