Have you ever noticed that just when you think everything is running well...the wheels on the bus COME OFF! It is just as it should be I guess. God reminds us there is time for everything....a season for everything. You will have your moments of rest just in time to rest up for the fight. I guess it is no surprise that the older I get the more it doesn't take me by surprise anymore. I know in my times of rest that I should do just that because I am being energized for a reason. But another thing that I notice the older I get (yes I am having one of those birthday reflections) is how STRANGE things are getting. I don't mean your average "weird" stupid moment days I mean everything gets a bit strange. I mean really really strange. For instance, I was going through my neighborhood Walmart and noticed this woman talking to herself and shopping in the general area I was shopping. No big deal right? She kept on talking getting louder and louder again walking in my general direction. I thought she just has one of those "bluetooth" devices on and so I ignored her. She then caught my eye and said "hey I am talking to you!" The first thing I noticed...NO BLUETOOTH.....so I said "oh so sorry how can I help you?" She then looked rather annoyed at me and said "I'm not talking to you!"...there was noone else around.....so I went in the other direction fast! There has been a whole week of weirdo moments....I told my husband I think I am wearing "freak" perfume. Every weirdo, crackhead, lunatic and average "I smoked that way too much" person has been lured in my path this week from the scent. Now I know you probably think I am going to end this post in some warm and fuzzy way! I wish I could tell you that I have been brave and faced the crazies head on with some wonderful poetic calmness. No way! I really just want to stay in the confines of my sweet "freakfree" home and enjoy those around me who are just naturally crazy! Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me Strong Woman
Me & My Man. ♥
About Me
- Theresa
- I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!
No comments:
Post a Comment