Thursday, October 9, 2008

Are we insane?

I just looked at the date of my last blog post which felt like just yesterday but here it is ALMOST October 10th (note the time 11:05 pm). My life has been a blur for the past couple of weeks and will not get any better any time soon. I have just now sat down to try to collect my thoughts, pay some bills, clean up the kitchen, feed the dog and try to go to bed sometime here shortly but my mind is just racing. I really do have too much going on in my life. Besides probably...well....THIS...blogging which allows me to organize some of those runaway thoughts..there is not alot I can purposely let go of right now. My life is well crazy! I don't know about you but it just seems life is going at "blur" speed every day. Was it just last month we were celebrating CHRISTMAS and now here it is again...the start of the trifecta holiday season. You know what I mean...Halloween on Aisle 7...Thanksgiving on the bottom shelf ready to go and CHRISTMAS TREES oh yes CHRISTMAS TREES already out for sale. I was struck with amazement while shopping that Halloween which is not until the 31st is ALREADY on clearance and CHRISTMAS is on standby. There are signs that LAST CHANCE for your Halloween supplies. SERIOUSLY???? We are in one of the worse financial diseased market...well ever...and you actually think marking down the "solar powered blood cover skull that is animated and says 142 gazillion different sayings" will get me to buy it. I need a few bags of candy (check) which I can get at any store YES even on October 31st! Have we lost our freakin' minds? Now I am THRILLED to death I bought gas today for $2.99 a gallon in Covington but I promise you I am not going to spend $150.00 on an animated "ring" girl who crawls on your floor and moans and groans. WHO THE HECK HAS THAT KIND OF MONEY TO WASTE? Lying politicians, gas prices out the roof, food prices soaring and let's spend money on Halloween SHEET SETS. This world has gone freakin' insane! Well I will stop ranting long enough to say if you want a lit up house on Halloween night don't come by my house, the most I will have to offer you is a little "mini" sized candy bar, well that is if I am even home! Good night!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!