Sunday, February 22, 2009

My little boy is all grown up


So today is my son's 21st birthday. I know you have heard it before "where did all the time go." But is truly feels like yesterday when Jeff and I drove up to St. Joseph's Hospital. I was hooked up to a drip because I was being induced. Well, 16 hours later and a c-section to boot I had this gorgeous baby boy. I was just telling him tonight after a family celebration that was missing someone who was being missed, that I can not believe I am the mother of 21 year old who still makes straight "A"s in college, devoted to the love of his life, his Lord and his purpose. Who still has not drank alcohol or smoked and finds himself delighting in a great video game as a great "party night" experience. I am truly blessed! Happy Birthday baby boy. You truly make being a Mom fun and rewarding! You are doing great things and will continue to amaze us! We love you so much. Happy Birthday!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!