Monday, June 16, 2008

Thanks For The Memories

Florida baby! I promise friends and families pictures of our vacation while on vacation. It seems the only place I can get internet access is at the lobby. I promise pictures tomorrow so stay tune! Especially Danielle's family! I can sum it all up in one word so far in our journey GOD!!! We have had so much fun! We have been to the beach everyday and the weather has been weird. Bright beautiful sunshine but thunderstorms off in the distant. Not bad but just enough to give us a beautiful show in the backdrop and the most awesome waves! Tons of laughter and a lot of sweet times! Thank you for your prayers. Please lift us up. Speaking of prayer.....quiet time as promised to my Mom and bible study on the beach! God is so good! Again.....look tomorrow for pictures or later tonight. The most awesome pictures to include the girls playing in the oceans, turning into mermaids....and a crazy fish with grills!!!! Oh thank you for Lord for the adventure!

No comments:


Me Strong Woman

Me & My Man. ♥

About Me

My photo
I get to wake up every day a child of God, Mrs. Jeff Balentine and the mother of Scott and Megan Balentine. My son has an amazing fiance named Brandi! One "human" dog named Zoey and the rest you have to ask!